When I was approached for a review of Baby carrier by soulslings.com, I told them I never used carriers for my baby. So, they were kind enough to send across some accessories for my 2 years old munchkin. I received Soft Soul & Soul Snuggly (Baby Blanket) for my toddler and as soon as we received the parcel, my daughter was quite thrilled to hear that the box had some stuff for her. And when I opened the packaging, she could not wait putting on the new shoes and gave a blissful smile after wearing them. As you may see in this picture, how cheerful she is while flaunting her new shoes.
On the same night, I took this picture. I specially waited for her to doze off for clicking this picture otherwise she would not have allowed me to put any cloth on her as she lays down on the bed. She just doesn’t want anything to cover her body while she sleeps. She has some rules of her own. You know.
Well, so here is the review of the products received from soulslings.com. They are India’s largest manufacturers of baby carriers and accessories – soft souls, bags, shawls, scarves, baby carriers and baby blankets – a very interesting site to browse through if you are looking to purchasing something for your baby.
What I loved:
- The soft soul footwear is ideal for indoors and outdoors; keeps those little feet warm when the temperature drops. The special sherpa insoles assure soft cushioning on hard surfaces. The trademark soles are made of soft & pliable faux suede that grips well and stretches easily. These soft soles are ideal for infants, toddlers & pre-schoolers and can be washed by hand or machine (delicate cycle, low heat).
- The soul snuggly blanket is made of all nature fiber content & makes perfect baby blankets. These 100% cotton wrap fabric baby blankets are strong and sturdy and gets softer with use. It can be machine-washed or hand-washed in cold or warm water.
- There is a variety of designs for both the products to choose from. I found the designs elegant and classy.
- The baby products are soft and are of high quality.
- Great options for babies and couples as well.
- I found the prices affordable and reasonable.
Scope of improvement:
Actually I could not think of anything rather I would want them to increase the range of baby products and, it would be great if they come up with a separate product category for maternity wear. They would definitely touch the souls of to-be and new mommies!
Some interesting facts about the brand:
- They support small-scale artisans and weavers
- They support local economy by using local materials for manufacturing the products
- As their products are made of natural fibers so they have a very low environmental impact
So, if you are expecting or a new mom already, then, you should check their website for sure. I highly recommend their products.