Have you ever come across a situation, when you badly need to use the toilet but could not, after seeing the dirty toilet seat? I have faced this multiple times. I am sure you also must have gone through this while using the public toilet. What is the solution to overcome this inevitable problem? Can you think of any?
- It kills Bacteria E.coli and provides you 99.9% protection against germs.
- Removes foul odour with its mint fragrance and gives you pleasant toilet experience.
- No harsh chemicals, you can easily breathe post using it.
- It can be used on toilet seats, toilet tops, flush, door knobs, handles, faucet, etc.
- This spray comes in two sizes- 40ml and 75ml pack; very light weight and compact cans that you can simply put in your pocket or hand bag.
- The price is very nominal- INR 99 for 40 ml and INR 150 for 75ml.
- The 75ml Pee Safe Can lasts up to 150 uses when used on toilet seats.
Enough reasons to buy it?
Now let me tell you how to use it:
1. Spray it wherever you want to use it (from a distance of 25cm)
2. Wait for 5 seconds to let the spray evaporate (leaving behind no residue)
3. The object is ready to use (with 99.99% germs killed, the toilet seat is now safe to be used)
(Post using it, you will feel it is the best thing that happened to your loo)
Its ingredients: IPA, Fragrance, Propellant (Butane, Isobutane, Propane)